Sunday, February 24, 2013

W7D1: Halfway Point

We have officially reached the halfway point of Operation: Unleash the MILF! Although I was hoping to have made more changes this point, I really can't complain with the changes I've already seen. Over the last six weeks, I have lost two pounds and over 10 inches, mostly from my hips, waist, and thighs! My body fat monitor has me at an only 1% fat loss, but I'm not too inclined to believe it given the inches lost. That just doesn't sound right, does it? So I'm not putting my stock in it, or the scale, but relying mostly on the tape measure and my overall shape and fit of clothing to measure my progress.

Last week I was forced to take a good, hard look at my eating choices. Admittedly, I had a really bad week but got right back on my game. I also started taking digestive enzymes after my largest meal(normally breakfast) and they have helped with the belly bloat alot. Here are pictures taken just a week apart so you can see what I mean.


I still have a long way to go but I feel like I'm chipping away, slowly and steadily. That is, after all, the best way. I feel like changing my cheat meal to Monday was a good idea, and besides my birthday, I intend to really keep the eating buckled down. Let's see what we can do this last six weeks! The first six went by so quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment